Thursday 23 October 2014

My Top 5 Currently Watching TV Shows! | Listopia

One of the things that I do in my shitty everyday life is watch TV shows.
Uhhhh. The good ol' joy of TV. So because I enjoy some things I decided to talk about things...

#5
 Teen Wolf
This is from season 3

Teen wolf is definitely one of my favorite series of all time but it's on #5 here because honestly, I'm on episode 10 of season 4 so I just have 2 episodes left to watch. But I have absolutely no desire to do so at the moment.
Season 3 was my favorite. Season 4 was good, just not as good as 3.

Yeah,I just enjoy everything about Teen Wolf. I love the fact that it's not some cheesy ass show but it's based on mythology and not so well known supernatural creatures.

Also, Dylan O'Brien.

You know you'll enjoy.



#4
Heirs
work it yall. work it.
I'm rewatching this actually, since it's airing on TV now. I've already watched it twice and I loved it the second time as much as the first time. 
Heirs is a Korean drama about a bunch of 'Heirs' I guess. As you can probably guess from the picture above they're all rich except for that girl in the middle..
It's a really cute, really funny and sad story (romantic comedy) 
Fuck yeah.

Also, Lee Min Ho is bae and you should watch all of his dramas. Please and thank you.

Lipstick.



#3
Arrow
wtf is going on in the background
I'm taking Arrow so slowly because it really isn't the type of show I usually watch. It's so intense and intensity intense me and I can't even.
I'm really interested in it but I'm still on season 1 and everyone is freaking out about a ship that is yet to sail to where I reached. It's a long way but hopefully, I'll catch up...




#2
Gossip Girl
i saw too many spoilers to get this pic I hope you're happy.

Yeah. I'm guess I'm a bit late on this... or a lot late. Gossip Girl is not what I expected it to be. If someone had told me this is about a bunch of rich kids I would've said yes immediately! I thought they were people in their mid thirtees or something (don't you dare ask why). Also, WHAT THE FUCK. Are you even allowed to be that fucking beautiful? stop blinding me you assholes. Even the old people, man.

I ship Dan and Serena so hard and I'm only on episode 3.
HELL YEAH.


AND THE #1 SHOW I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING :

*DRUM ROLL*


#1
Once Upon A Time
why the fuck is Snow in the middle and why does Henry look younger
My Obsession. I absolutely love this show oh my god. I'll be honest. Season 3 was kind of boring BUT that finale though. Season 3 season finale is my favorite episode ever.
I love everything about this. The plot line, the characters, the relationships, the magic. It's all perfection.
Season 4 seems very promising I can't wait!!

Too many OTPs in this show. But, the #1 ship in this show is definitely :

                                  <<Emma x Hook>>
But of course.
And I really like the individual character posters so enjoy the beauty...

OTP


I like the color scheme in this one


because like fuck names



s'cute
i wish they made the hair fluffier
that's their best quote?
OH MY GOD YAAAAS SLAAY


























I AM DONE. I LOVE YALL
STAY AWESOME
SEE YOU SOON!

UPDATE (29/OCT/2014) :
I thought I'd say really quickly that I am watching more stuff now because who needs a social life right? and the new shows I'm watching are :
- Star Crossed (season 1)
- The 100 (season 2, airing)
- New Girl (season 2)
-The Mentalist (season 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers