Thursday 8 January 2015

Top 7 Most Anticipated Books of 2015 | Listopia

Another Year is here to bring us more fantastic books to read!

Today I'm bringing you my top 7 most anticipated books of 2015!!
Even though I have like 40 something books I'm anticipating... I'll probably make a Goodreads shelf of all of them so stay tuned for that!

Listopia begins!



#7
Invaded (Alienated #2)


Goodreads

The sequel to Alienated! I just really can't wait for this after what happened in the first book.. Damn, that cover...










#6


No cover for this one yet unfortunately, but Leigh Bardugo?
Yes Please.
Grisha World?
Gimme now.This book is the first book in a spin-off series for The Grisha trilogy, which is one of my favorite trilogies ever.









#5
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Goodreads
Dat cover tho.
Whatever Sarah J. Maas writes, I'll read. And with a badass synopsis like that... My body is more than ready for this book... I NEED IT.








#4
Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle #2)

Goodreads

I wish they kept the original style of the covers but oh well.
As Rebel Belle was one of my favorite books of the year, obviously this is one of the most anticipated. I seriously cannot wait for this book.
How cool are this series' titles? They all sound awesome.








#3

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2)
Goodreads

If they just kept the title all over the cover... *le sigh*
I am dying to read this book. Dying. I can't cope with life anymore. Please give it to me.
That torturous ending... I've been weeping ever since.











#2
Confess

Goodreads


Colleen is an auto-read and an auto-love now... I have no idea what this book is about but I couldn't have cared less. Give me now.










#1
CARRY ON
Goodreads


I WILL NEVER GET OVER THE FACT THAT THIS IS A REAL THING. I WISHED AND PRAYED FOR THIS TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN AND IT IS HAPPENING OH MY GOD YES THANK YOU RAINBOW.
QUEEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers